TwilightReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zilart 05 - Headstone Pilgrimage

Go down

Zilart 05 - Headstone Pilgrimage Empty Zilart 05 - Headstone Pilgrimage

Post  Zodark Mon May 12, 2008 3:03 pm

Zilart Mission 5: Headstone Pilgrimage

Details
Somewhere on the island of Zepwell lie the remains of an ancient temple.

Walkthrough
Collect 7 stones from Cermet Headstones, 4 are NM fights. I recommend at least 2 PT of LV65+ or 1 PT of LV75 to make this easy.

Thunder - Behemoth's Dominion

Go to G-9, clear the area, and have one person touch the stone. Two weapon NMs will appear. It is possible to pull 1 at a time if the person touching the stone has sneak. Pull either one and just kill.
Zilart 05 - Headstone Pilgrimage Zm5bd

Fire - Ifrit's Cauldron
Enter Ifrit's Cauldron from G-6 in Yhoator Jungle. Sneak/Invisible everyone and head to H-8. After the map change, head to D-12. Then head to J-8. There'll be a Flame Spout before being able to go to J-8, either wait or use an ice cluster. After J-8, go to E-7, then G-7. From here to the exit at Yuhtunga Jungle(C-7), there'll be 2 Flame Spouts, and there may be an NM named Ash Dragon at around G-9. I'm not sure if it aggros through sneak or invisible, but it is possible to stick to the walls and walk past him that way just to be safe. Here's a rundown of getting to Yuhtunga Jungle from
Ifri't Cauldron: G6>H8>D12>J8>E7>G7>C7

Yuhtunga Jungle
After entering Yuhtunga Jungle, go to K-7, the headstone will be at L-6. Touching the headstone will pop 2 monkey NMs. It is possible to pull 1 monkey by sneaking.
If you trade a Garnet to the headstone you can get a Monkey Necklace.
Zilart 05 - Headstone Pilgrimage Zm5if

Wind - Cape Terrigan
Go to F-7 to a cave, then head to H-5 from there. This doesn't show on the map so just hug right all the way from F-7. A Darkstalker NM will pop after touching the headstone. Beware of Dimensional Death as this NM likes to use it.
Trade Rain Lily flower to the headstone to get a Flagellant's Rope.
Zilart 05 - Headstone Pilgrimage Zm5cap

Light - Sanctuary of Zi'Tah

This is by far the hardest NM fight compared to the others. Go to J-9, then I-7(or to make it easier, just hug left from J-9). A flesh type NM will pop and it hits a LV68 PLD for 250, and doubles for 500. So make sure to have everyone heal the tank. This fight is MUCH easier with Ninja and/or Summoner.
Zilart 05 - Headstone Pilgrimage Zm5zat

The following are non NM fights, so it can be done alone.

Ice - Fei'Yin
Go to G-9 to head downstairs, then head to I-5 to enter the Cloister of Frost, the headstone is right behind the crystal.

Water - La Theine Plateu
Enter Ordelle's Cave from F-7. Make a left and go to I-6. Then head to H-9. After climbing all the way up, go to H-12 and drop down the hole. Then go to I-11. After the map change, exit at G-10 to La Theine Plateu. The headstone is at G-11.

Earth - Quicksand Caves
Enter Quicksand Caves from West Altepa J-9. Once inside, go to K-6 and drop down the hole and exit to West Altepa. Go to H-9 in West Altepa to find the headstone.
Zodark
Zodark
Admin

http://www.Myspace.com/josh0188

Back to top Go down